SIGN UP FOR “BELLE MEADE CONNECT ” NOTIFICATIONS APP FOR ANDROID AND APPLE PHONES. SCAN QR CODE, above.
PREFER EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS? CLICK HERE
BELLE MEADE IS CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICANTS FOR PLANNING DIRECTOR. CLICK HERE
ELECTRICAL PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED BY THE STATE, BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2023.
(TENNESSEE DEPT. OF COMMERCE AND INSURANCE).
Apply online using the State’s CORE online system. Click Here
Or Apply by phone, text, or email with a local issuing agent: Contact Ms. Tracy Fowler at 931-316-3955 or email@example.com
All currently active permits with Metro-Nashville will continue with Metro-Nashville Codes Division until the project’s conclusion. Any new permits applied for on or after June 1, 2023 will no longer contact Metro-Nashville, but will need to apply online for a state issued electrical permit. Electrical Permits may be issued online through the CORE system.
CORE is the Comprehensive Online Regulatory & Enforcement System that Commerce and Insurance uses for managing licenses, certifications, registrations and permits. First-time users will need to register for a new account. This account will be used to purchase and service permits, including printing your permit and requesting inspections. Call 615-741-7170 to request an inspection. You must know the permit number(s) to request an inspection. Our local electrical inspector will be Mr. Kyle Vari and the State commits that all electrical inspections will be completed within 72-hours of a request for inspection being filed.
ALL MEETINGS ARE HELD AT BELLE MEADE CITY HALL, 4705 HARDING ROAD, NASHVILLE, TN 37205, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.
- Historic Zoning Commission – REGUALR MEETING 3:00 pm, Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at Belle Meade City Hall, 4705 Harding Road. Click on item to view information: Agenda Packet with Maps and Plans
- CITYWIDE HISTORIC ZONING SURVEY Click Here
- MAP of HISTORICAL HOMES of BELLE MEADE- Compiled history of homes by the Tennessee Historical Commission Click Here
- BELLE MEADE SURVEY REPORT- Historic Resource Survey Results- Click Here
- Board of Zoning Appeals – REGUALR MEETING 5:00 pm, Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at Belle Meade City Hall, 4705 Harding Road. Click on item to view information: Agenda & Maps and Plans
- Municipal Planning Commission- REGULAR MEETING 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at Belle Meade City Hall, 4705 Harding Road. Click on item to view information: Agenda & Maps and Plans
- Board of Commissioners – REGULAR MEETING 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at Belle Meade City Hall, 4705 Harding Road. Click HERE for Agenda and Agenda Packet
- Ceres Society – Beautification Committee Meets 5:30 pm, on the 2nd Monday of each month, at Belle Meade City Hall. This meeting is not a public hearing for comment. Anyone may attend and listen.