If you have been ordered by the Judge of the Belle Meade City Court to attend a Defensive Driving School:
- You must attend and complete a Tennessee Department of Safety approved 4-hour Defensive Driving School Classroom or Online Class
- Names and links to several Tennessee approved online schools are below. This is not an all-inclusive list. You may choose a different online school, but you must verify that the course provider is on the Tennessee Department of Safety’s approved list.
- On your court date, you will be given instructions to complete the Defensive Driving School requirements and return your certificate of completion to the Belle Meade Court Clerk. Certificates must be received in the Clerk’s office at or before 4 pm on the deadline date.
Return by mail or hand delivery to:
City of Belle Meade Court Clerk
4705 Harding Road
Nashville, TN 37205
Return by email to email@example.com
Tennessee Department of Safety Approved 4-hour Defensive Driving School Online Classes:
- Nobody Likes Tickets NobodyLikesTickets.com
- All Star Driver Education allstardrivereducation.com
- Right Lane rightlane.org
- National Safety Council NSC Online Driver Training
- All Drive Safe AllDriveSafe.com
- I Drive Safely IDriveSafely.com
- Tennessee Online Traffic School tennesseeonlinetrafficschool.com
- All American Driver Improvement allamericandriverimprovement.com
- Urban Traffic School urbantrafficschool.com
WARNING: If you do NOT pass the course or complete the course within the completion date given in court, you will not be able to retake the class, and you will not be given a refund for the class fee. Also, your driver license may be suspended, and your ticket will appear on your driving record as a guilty verdict.