You can report a streetlight that is out to Nashville Electric Service at You can also report a streetlight that is out within the City of Belle Meade by calling the City’s Public Works Director at 615-297-6041 . If possible, please provide the pole number and the nearest street address. If you are requesting new or additional lights, a signed petition from all residents on the street must be submitted to the City of Belle Meade. We will then work with NES to have the light(s) installed.